Kentucky Peach Vodka Cocktail
The Kentucky Peach Vodka Cocktail is a lighter bourbon cocktail so it's perfect for summer. Add fresh peaches and it's a delicious sipper.
Servings 2 Cocktails
- 1 ripe peach sliced
- 2 oz SMIRNOFF® Peach Vodka
- 4 oz Lemonade
- 1 oz Simple Syrup combine equal parts water and sugar, boil until sugar is no longer visible. Cool. I usually do 1/4 cup of each and save the excess
- 1 fl oz Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
- Lemon and/or Peach Slices
Put the peach into a cocktail shaker and muddle well until it's soft.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in the shaker with ice and shake well.
Pour into an ice filled glass and garnish with lemon and/or peach slices.
- No peach vodka? Use plain vodka; for a bit more of a peach flavor you can muddle the peaches with a half tsp of peach jam.
- I like having bits of fruit in my drinks but if you or guest don't; simply strain the cocktail as you pour it from the shaker.
Serving: 1grams | Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 41g