Blackberry Collins with St. Germain Liqueur Cocktail
A most refreshing cocktail combining fresh blackberries, vodka, and St. Germain liqueur.
- 1. 5 oz sweetened blackberry puree 1/2 pint of blackberries and 2 Tbsp sugar blended and strained to remove seeds
- 2.5 oz Sweet and Sour mix See Notes
- 1 oz vodka
- .5 oz St. Germain
- Club Soda
- Whole blackberries for garnish
Mix the blackberry puree, sweet and sour mix, vodka and St. Germain in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously until cold.
Pour over ice in a short cocktail glass; top with chilled club soda. Stir and garnish with a fresh blackberry.
To Make Sweet and Sour Mix:
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Combine water and sugar in large saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to boil. Remove from heat and cool syrup.
- Mix syrup, lemon juice and lime juice in pitcher. Chill until cold. (Can be made 1 week ahead. Cover; keep chilled)
Serving: 1grams | Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Fiber: 23g | Sugar: 67g