Denver Broncos Orange Shandy
This citrusy mixture of tequila and beer is a refreshing beverage name after the Denver Broncos but is a great cocktail whenever a crowd gathers. Perfect for a summer barbecue!
Servings 4 -8 Servings
- 1 cup Hornitos® Plata Tequila
- ¼ cup Orange Liqueur or Triple Sec
- ¼ cup chilled orange juice
- 2 12- oz bottled chilled lager
- Orange slices for garnish
Mix tequila, orange liqueur and orange juice in a pitcher filled with ice. Add lager and stir.
Serve over ice in short or tall glasses.
Garnish with orange slice.
Serving: 1grams | Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Sodium: 4mg | Sugar: 4g